Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Past

Honestly, I feel like crap. Past sins have been coming back to me, making me feel disgusting, unlovable, unforgivable, and just making me more frustrated than I should be. I know that God forgives and always loves but I just don't feel like that right now. I see myself and I see someone who just wants attention, love and all the material things this world has to offer. My human body craves these things so much. I feel very distant from God because all I have been doing is just thinking about myself. I want to look like I have it all together when in truth, I'm just a broken mess. I haven't poured my heart out to God in a very long time. It seems that when life gets easier, all I want to do is enjoy the moment and not appreciate that God has brought me out of a trial. I know he is there but there are just those times when I cannot see or understand why I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment