Sunday, June 23, 2013

Taking a Detour

So, lets just tell the truth. I have neglected this blog for a bit over a year now and I think that it is time for a change. I want to start something new, something with purpose. My love for photography and documentation has pushed me to create something that I will treasure. I want to start writing in this blog about how God is working in my life. The good, the bad, sad, joyful, and also some of the worst moments. I want to share this with the world because I truly believe that God is working in my life and others. I want to  show my readers that life has purpose in God, I want to share  about my life in photos and descriptions. Don't worry, I'll put in some fashion and fun too! I just want my readers to know that I care and that this is something that will be fun and meaningful too. From this day forward I plan to post one or more photos and describe how God is working in my life.  


Let's start with a jewel, my two older sisters and I. I am extremely thankful to have been blessed with amazing sisters that are there to teach me and help me. Sometimes, tension can arise but I know that because of Gods's love, we still love each other. 




I truly look forward to embarking this journey of blogging. I will learn things and I might receive some criticism or negative views but this blog is for God's glory. 
Thanks for reading, more to come:D

No comments:

Post a Comment